Mission, Vision, Values
Build community-based interventions to help homeless youth attain stable housing and break the cycle of homelessness.
A community actively engaged in ending youth homelessness by mentoring, advocating for, and opening their homes to youth in need.
- Inclusion: We acknowledge that privilege exists in our society and actively work to promote equitable access to resources.
- Youth Centered: We seek out, value, and incorporate youths’ voices into our organization.
- Community Building: We work to foster community by creating opportunities for connection, relationship building, and a sense of belonging for our youth.
- Transparency: We operate openly and honestly.
- Empowerment: We aim to give youth the knowledge and power to make informed choices about what is best for themselves
- Respect: We value, listen to, learn from and appreciate each other, our youth, our board, our donors, and our community.